Use of this Web site and materials presented on it is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge reading them.
I. No Warranty of Liability
The information presented on this Web site is provided “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind — as to suitability, reliability, applicability, merchantability, fitness, noninfringement, result, outcome or any other matter. We do not represent or warrant that such information is or will be always up-to-date, complete, or accurate. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed. You agree that we are not liable to you or others, in any way or for any damages of any kind or under any theory, arising from this site, or your access to or use of or reliance on the information in or through this site, including but not limited to liability or damages under contract or tort theories or any damages caused by viruses contained within electronic files of this site or any linked site, regardless of prior notice to us.
II. Additional Disclosures and Information
Practice and other descriptions, including attorney biographies, on this Web site may include descriptions of successful client representations, strategies or outcomes in matters, including transactional and adversarial proceedings. The results portrayed were dependent on the facts of the particular matters described, among other variables. Results will differ, particularly if based on different facts. We intend no assurance and make no guarantee or prediction that we will be successful in new matters, even if they involve similar facts and circumstances, or that we are successful in all matters. Results in any matter are not necessarily indicative of or similar to results in other matters.
We designate, to the extent that any jurisdiction requires designation, our Long Beach office as our principal office and host server location. C.D. Michel is the attorney responsible for this site. Any disputes concerning this Web site and the information in or use of it shall be governed by California law (without regard to conflicts of law principles), and any proceeding which may arise out of or in connection with this Web site shall be brought solely in a court in Los Angeles, California.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including but not limited to images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, software, and written and other materials that are part of this Web site or any other MichelLawyers.com or Michel & Associates, P.C. web site are protected under copyright laws and are the trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by MichelLawyers.com or Michel & Associates, P.C.. You may download and view material on this Web site for your personal, temporary, non-commercial viewing only. No part of these materials may otherwise be copied, reproduced, stored, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, now known or hereafter invented, without the prior written permission from Michel & Associates, P.C. Without limiting the foregoing, MichelLawyers.com and the stylized logo(s) appearing on this Web site may not be used without the express written consent of Michel & Associates, P.C.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent who’s contact information is available via our “DMCA Designated Agent” listed below:
Michel & Associates, P.C.
180 E. Ocean Blvd., Suite 200
Long Beach, CA 90802
And or by email to:
cmichel (at) michellawyers (dot) com
General Copyright Statement:
Most of the sourced material posted is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
Please send takedown requests to: cmichel (at) michellawyers (dot) com