Criminal Defense News
- Challenging Firearms Toolmark Evidence – Slide Presentation (07/17/12)
- California – Governor Brown announces appointments – July 16, 2012 (07/16/12)
- California Governor Brown – Announces appointments – Friday, July 13, 2012 (07/14/12)
- THE WEEK’S CASES: for the week ending July 13, 2012 (07/14/12)
- FBI to review thousands of old cases for contaminated evidence (07/13/12)
- 2012 – 2013 – Criminal Defense Continuing Legal Education Program Schedule and Links (07/12/12)
- California – Kern County Public defender loses funds in Realignment panel’s vote (07/12/12)
- ACLU Sues Los Angeles County Sheriff & District Attorney – Brady violations (07/12/12)
- Sheriff looks to Central Valley to hold L.A. County jail overflow (07/10/12)
- More Demands on Cell Carriers in Surveillance (07/09/12)
Criminal Justice System Reference Materials
Civil Rights Advisories
Order Civil Rights Advisory Cards, Stickers, Magnets and Other Free Stuff!
Order Medical Marijuana Patient Advisory Cards and Other Free Stuff!
What To Do If You’re Stopped By The Police
ACLU Travel Advisory – “Bust” Card
L.A. County District Attorney Special Directives
U.S. Department of Justice Memo: Principles of Federal Prosecution of Business Organizations
State Window Tinting Rules & Laws Chart
For Further Assistance
If the above links and materials do not answer your question concerning state or federal law, you may email your question to our office. Please click the “Submit A Free Case Evaluation” button located on the top left of this page. Send us your name, telephone number, and your question with as much detail as possible so that we may better assist you. Our staff will contact you concerning your question, discuss where to locate the information you are looking for and/or discuss options for retaining our services to assist you in answering your question.